Chardham Yatra by helicopter is the most convenient way to undertake the otherwise difficult Chardham Yatra. Helicopter journey to Chardham saves a lot of your valuable time and also you get to enjoy some really breath-taking scenery from high above. Hurry up & avail out helicopter Chardham tour to realize the benefits for yourself….
Day: 01 Helicopter Yatra Starts
We gather at Sahastradhara helipad and our helicopter takes off between 7am to 8am. Around 9am we arrive at the Kharsali helipad and then again proceed towards Yamunotri Dham. We will descend at Janki chatty and then use Palanquin services to the temple of Yamunotri. Back to hotel at Janki chatty for dinner and night stay.
Day: 02 Fly from Kharsali to Gangotri
Between 8am-9am we start our helicopter journey again from the Kharsali helipad and by 10.00am we descend at Harsil helipad near Gangotri Dham. The rest of the journey to the temple is undertaken with the help of road vehicle. Back to Harsil for dinner and night stay at a hotel in Harsil.
Day: 03 Fly from Harsil to Kedarnath
By 11am we fly from Harsil to Kedarnath. After reaching Kedarnath helipad we reach the temple by walking as the temple is only a stone’s throw away from Kedarnath helipad. Pilgrims will be supplied with VIP Darshan passes against an amount of Rs 1100 per head. After Darshan check into Rajasthan house or Punjab Sindh Awas for dinner and night stay.
Day: 04 Fly from Kedarnath to Badrinath
By 12noon we fly to Badrinath. On descending at around 1pm we check into hotel and later proceed for a Darshan at Badrinarayan temple and also make an excursion to the fascinating Mana village. Dinner and night stay in hotel at Badrinath.
Day: 05 Morning Aarti at Badrinath & Departure by Helicopter
In the morning we again visit Badrinath temple for morning Aarti and then by 1pm fly back to Dehradun’s Sahastradhara helipad. We descend by 2pm. Our tour representative sees you off and you proceed for your onward journey back home. Here closes the memorable Helicopter chardham yatra tour.
- Overnight accommodations
- Palki costs at Yamunotri
- Transfers at Gangotri as well as Badrinath
- Kedarnath VIP Darshan slip
- Special coupon for Kedarnath Dham Abhishek Puja
- Breakfast and dinner included
Terms and Conditions
- Visitors should not have much high expectations with regard to accommodation as it is a remote, mountainous region and accommodations cannot be much high profile
- 4 passengers can only travel on helicopter at a time
- Passengers traveling by helicopter cannot carry more than 5kg of load
- Passengers are discouraged to carry large sized baggage as space within the helicopter is restricted
- Children beyond 2 years of age will require full ticket fare
- No fare concession is allowed to senior citizen/children
- During the advance booking, passengers have to pay charter fare’s 50%
- On the journey date prior to the commencement of the journey, the full amount needs to be cleared
- If the entire Yatra cannot be completed due to some challenges of the route such as inclement weather or due to some technical fault in the helicopter then the company is liable to return the unutilized fares of the journey
- Passengers can re-schedule their journey to another date but it will be allowed only a week before the already booked journey date and they’ll have to pay 10% of the net cost
- If passengers wish to cancel the booking, then they will be subject to certain cancellation charges. The charges are as follows:
- If booking is cancelled 7 days prior to journey, 20 percent of total amount needs to be paid as cancellation fee.
- If booking is cancelled is cancelled 48hrs prior to journey, 50 percent of total amount needs to be paid as cancellation fee.
- If booking is cancelled less than 48hrs prior to journey, 75 percent of total amount needs to be paid as cancellation fee.
- If booking is cancelled less than 24hrs prior to journey, cancellation fee will be 100 percent and there’ll be no refunds.